24 November 2010

Any Way You Want It - Journey

It's been a while since I have had an update or an update with a song title so here we go... Any Way You Want It by Journey. Ok, I certainly don't get to have my life quite like how I want it but I can get pretty close.

Monday - Woke up late and then studied for Russian. After doing some other homework I went to lunch, sent my boyfriend's birthday present, and studied some more. Then I went to go to Pepiniere and met with one of the members of my group. We couldn't find anyone else so we just decided to cancel. Then I had my Russian dictation exam. It wasn't that bad but later when we went over stuff I realized that I missed alot of stuff. Anyways, I was kind of shocked because I thought oh we get to take the exam and then leave..not so. We took a 20 min exam and then learned over 100 new vocab words! I was rather shocked and overwhelmed but it wasn't that bad. After school I went back home and chilled, had dinner, did some homework and went to bed.

Tuesday - Woke up early so I could do some more homework. Then I ate breakfast (Nutella on toast and chocolate milk, what could be better?), showered, realized that I was gonna be late to class and left really quickly walking the fastest to school making it 12 minutes to school (averaging about 2 min per block or less). Then we had classes, and during lunch I ran back to my room to get some stuff I forgot, grabbed a quick lunch and went to my ICRP. My ICRP was good, I can tell the kids are starting to get more comfortable with me because they talked to me more and more even though I couldn't understand them all the time. Then I went back to school for my last class, had a test which didn't go too well because I didn't realize some of that stuff would be on there. Then I went home and watched some megavideo, ate dinner, did a bunch of homework and went to bed early because I was so worn out.

Wednesday - Woke up early again to finish my homework and left after eating breakfast and getting a shower. Then after my least favorite class, I had a quick lunch, had some more classes and finally got home at 7pm like usual. I didn't do much except homework for the next day, eat dinner with my host family, and go to bed.

Thursday - Woke up late and ran around to get to class on time. When I got there we had alot of work to do and it wasn't super fun. For lunch I ate pasta outside since it was nice enough and then caught the tram and went to the school. My ICRP was pretty fun except the kids were pretty rowdy and I had a headache. Nevertheless, I taught them some English words and the numbers 1-10. Then I went back home and had a quiet night of homework, naping, megavideo, and chilling.

Friday - Woke up and got around for what I thought was gonna be a day of classes, traveling and getting to see my friends at the hostel before midnight. I was partly right... the day started out with getting ready and going to class. After class I raced around, got lunch and packed my bags for London. Then I got on the train and to the airport with no problems. While waiting at the airport I got some Russian homework done and got on the plane once again with no problems but that was where the problems began...

No comments:

Post a Comment