19 December 2010

Last Week of Classes!


For the first part of the week I didn't do very much. I got my Library card so that I can work on my project for a class, helped the kids in my ICRP decorate the Christmas Tree, did homework, and celebrated my last few classes. Although I ended up missing one of them because I literally fell asleep for two hours while waiting for the shower...oops. However, I was super excited about last marketing class - thank god that class is over! Friday I didn't do very much except have class, talk to my teacher about a project and go back to the apartment.

Weekend –
Saturday – Got up and relaxed and studied for exam. Went to Marketing exam which wasn’t that bad – I understood everything but wasn’t sure how to explain my responses. Got done super early so I left and went back to my host family after getting a quick chocolate dessert. Then had lunch and later went over to Jenn’s house. Jenn had Lauren and I spend the night since her host mom was out of town and didn't want to leave Jenn alone. This also happened to be the night of the international student end of the semester party. So after all getting to Jenn's and chilling for a while we went to the restaurant for dinner with the international students. It was kind of annoying because the majority of the students were downstairs except for the last few who got there (which included us and we arrived 5 minutes early). However, we still had fun talking to everyone although the food wasn't super. After that we all went to a store to get some booze and then to a house party. It was a lot of fun and around 11:30 we went back and slept.

Sunday – Woke up late, got around, ate a good breakfast that Jenn cooked, and went back home. Not a lot of my family was home it was just my host dad, Eliana and I for lunch. Afterward I watched a movie with Eliana. We watched Forrest Gump because she had never seen it and I told her she had to because it's a great movie. I had to explain a lot of the culture in the movie but still enjoyed it. Later I hung out with Lauren. We were going to see a movie (Tangled) but it was too busy so we wandered around the Christmas Market, saw the church and went inside. Then we went to the hypermarket (aka French Walmart) which turned out to be closed but walked over to the ice rink to check out prices to go ice skating later. After that I went back and relaxed.

No comments:

Post a Comment