03 December 2010

Weekend!!! (and Monday)

Friday - Started out by getting up, reading some for my class and then going to class. French Lit was good and then I went to lunch with my friends (we got Kebabs which are super yummy). After that I went back home, relaxed, took a 3 hour nap since I wasn't feeling so good, had dinner and then went to the Place de Jaude to go see the Harry Potter movie (in French this time). When I got there, I met up with Lauren, Jenn, Jake, Louise, and Joanne. We went, got our tickets (some people got popcorn but not me because I still had candy corn my mom had sent me), and got some decent seats. The movie was better the second time and alot more entertaining in French because A) I knew everything that was happening since I had seen it in English and B) They call a wand a Baguette. Anyways, after that I went home and went to bed since it was after midnight.

Saturday and Sunday - Was sick with a cold/flu so I slept over 10 hours each night and took a 3 hour nap each day. In addition, I watched Disney movies on youtube as well as the Harry Potter Musical (if you havn't checked it out and like Harry Potter I highly recommend it, its super funny). I also drank a crap load of water and no wine (which is weird since ordinarily I would drink wine with almost every dinner).

Monday - Woke up feeling better but I had to do alot of homework since I put almost everything off that weekend. I did work for several hours, took a shower, ate breakfast (not all in that order), then went to mail some postcards and meet Louise, Joanne and Lauren at the Christmas market. We had Truffade for lunch (supper yummy potatoes and cheese) which was super filling. Then we went to school and I tried to study for my Russian retake exam. Luckily, in place of Pepiniere we had a conference so I studied Russian during that. Then at the end of Russian we had our retake and I felt loads better about it after. Then I went home, chilled, ate dinner and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment