03 December 2010

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow

Tuesday - I woke up feeling really sick so I went to the bathroom and afterwords I felt like I could feint and my head hurt super bad from a sinus migraine. I skipped the first part of my first class but felt good enough to go to the second part. However, I still didn't feel good enough to go to my ICRP and I didn't want the kids catching what I got so I called and took it off. Then I ate lunch and did some homework. After that I had my last class, went back home and napped until dinner. After dinner I did a bit of work before going back to bed.

Wednesday - Woke up early again and after doing some work I went outside into the winter wonderland to go to school. I was running late and didn't have time to take a shower which worked out nicely because my hair didn't freeze as I made my way through the snow. This was the third day in a row that we had snow and throughout the day we got more than we had the past two days put together. Classes went ok and after lunch I had Marketing. During Marketing I did my FLE homework for the next day as well as some homework for my French Language class and on top of that, when we broke off into groups my group had me type the PowerPoint so I actually understood what was going on. Then I went to my last class which my brain was dead for so that didn't go too well. After class we went to a Conference presentation about classes to take in January since we have to take two intensive courses. I decided to take the Mafia course and a course about Gestalt (psychology FINALLY!!!). Then I went home, relaxed, ate dinner, did some homework, showered, and went to bed early.

Thursday - Woke up at 6 and felt really good, I guess I finally had gotten enough sleep. I did some homework then went to class. Both of my classes went well, then I had Kebabs with my friends and ran through the ice/snow to catch the tram. My ICRP was really good. I can tell the kids are getting really attached to me. When I help them they seem to really appreciate it and during recreation time one kid would not leave me alone. He came up and sat down by me during the beginning of recreation and I told him he had to sit next to the other kids. He wrapped his arms around mine and wouldn't go until I finally got up with him and we both sat with the other kids. It was really cute and sweet. It was fun seeing all the kids in the snow at recess. Then I went home, relaxed, had dinner and went to bed.

Friday - Woke up early to finish my reading for class. For breakfast I had toast with Nutella and banana which was super yummy. Then I went to class (which was difficult because there was an inch of fluffy snow over ice) which went really well. The book that we are now reading is really interesting and in my opinion the best we have read so far. During lunch I got my tickets for going to visit Ada this weekend and talked to my boyfriend since it's our 6 month Anniversary. Now I'm chilling and getting ready for my weekend, it should be good except I'm nervous about my travel because I only have an hour between my trains and flights! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment