30 October 2010

"James Bond Theme" - Moby

Don't you wish you had a montage playing while you went about you're everyday business? I do. Hrm, I guess I will have to work on it. Anyways....

Most of this week has been really boring. It includes the following (not in order): waking up early and hitting the snooze, watching NCIS, getting sick Wednesday morning so I didn't go to my morning class, getting lots of homework/exams for the week after vacation, going to school, eating at le Contraste, sleeping, doing homework, procrastinating on said homework, talking on skype, getting packed for Italy, being homealone, blowing the internet so now I have to go to the park for internet, getting homesick, showering when I have time, hitting the snooze on my third alarm clock, and keeping the furnace off in my room because it is already super warm in there no matter how cold it is outside.

Anyways, the highlight of my week was packing a single backpack (because I'm too cheap to pay 22 euros per flight (3 flights) for an extra bag)  full of supplies for 9 days: think clothes, laptop, purse, tolitries, everything. Yea that's pretty loaded. All the same I'm really excited for going to Italy, spending Halloween with one of my friends from K and a bunch of other Kalamazoo students who are all meeting up in Rome. So Rome, Naples, Palermo, and Venice here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment