01 September 2010

"The Foreigner in France"

I can't believe it. Ever since middle school I have wanted to go on study abroad and now here I am just days away from one of the most interesting, crazy, scary, fun, thrilling, exciting, biggest, most outrageous thing I have ever done! The closer it gets, the more nervous I get. I keep hearing everything will be fine and all right, however I won't believe it until I am sitting on the plane as we are taking off. But while I am preparing to leave, I feel the necessity to document this great change in my life hence "The Foreigner in France". 

I have lived in Michigan all of my life, but now I will be living in a completely different country. For those of you back at home, I hope to update this blog as a sort of fun way to stay connected and also provide at least a glimpse into another culture and another world. So stay tuned to hear how it feels to be a foreigner in France as I am sure there will be many stories to tell.

1 comment: